Thursday, September 01, 2005

You asked for it. Those easily offended, look no further.



This is BoganBabe 1.0. Taken in 1999 in Sheffield, England. A jolly good time was had by all on that trip, and this is one of the better photos taken. I do, of course, have a pile of drunken Nilknarf photos, but i'm not going to waste bandwidth on something so common!

Now.... Prepare to meet your DOOOOOM.....










Greetings from BoganBabe1.1



Please note the fluffy slippers and the hot water bottle strapped to my back.

Am I a picture of sartorial splendour or what?

This photo was taken at about 8am in the morning and I was in labour at the time. I really wasn't too concerned about looking my best.

It shows.

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo, don't know about the bloke in the frock though. A little frightening.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger TimT said...

Jocks in frocks, scary!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

And here I thought I was looking particularly fetching in the fluffy slippers and oversized shirt.

I think I need to get my eyes checked.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Jai Normosone said...

I didn't know that you were Chinese! You *do* have eyes, don't you? :)

Hmmm... maybe it was the pillow stuffed up the shirt that throws pic #2 out? :)

8am - if in labour then your water has probably broken; rotten on pregnancy hormones; most likely not enough sleep - and you still manage to not murder the person with the camera? Well done! :)

What a happy little vegemite ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home