Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today's Comparison

Okay, since I do enjoy playing "Let's Compare," I thought my readers would enjoy these photos of our potential leaders.

Who would you choose?






A fearful leader (who sucks up to the Chinese president Hu Jintao recently?





Or a fearless leader who stands his ground on decisions made irrespective of their popularity in the polls?

And, yes, this includes is stance on gun control, with which I heartily disagree.

I know who I will be voting for.

(Photos via Bolta.)

3 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger MathewK said...

I'm sure the PM didn't mean that, if anything he is always polite and very courteous. I'm told those with glasses often use that finger unconsciously, perhaps because it's usually the longest one.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger MathewK said...

Oh almost forgot the question, the second guy, and yes even though i too heartily disagree him with on Gun control.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger 10 men said...

If Red Kev gets in we will all be in a world of hurt.

Don't be stupid Australia.

Vote Mr Howard.

Yes I agree too that his gun control sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home