Friday, July 20, 2007

The TMI Files. The Killing Of "Why?"

Well, we've been incapacitated for the last couple of weeks with the dreaded lurgi, so there's not been a lot to report.

I do wish to advise you that I've found a way to combat the nightmare of every parent:

"But why?"

Last night, at tub time, Magilla started.

Magilla: Why do you always have a really hot shower, mummy?

Me: Because I like my water hot.

Magilla: Buy why do you like hot water?

Me: Because it makes me feel good.

Magilla: But why?

Me: Because it relaxes my muscles.

Magilla: Why does it relax your muscles?

Me: It's called vasodilation, and that's when the heat makes the veins in your body expand......

Magilla: (Points at something on the vanity)What does that spell?

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Too clever!

Yep. Bore them to death with detailed answers (especially with big words). Very good.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger MathewK said...

But then they might ask you what them big words mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home