Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Vale, Lawrence Auster.

I don't know if anyone else knows or cares, but I have just learned that Lawrence Auster passed from this life on Good Friday.

He wasn't someone that I corresponded with; he was a blogger that I read occasionally - because I had the tendency to get blogged down in his works. He had a lot of worthy and thought-provoking posts. 

While it's sad and I am crying, it's also uplifting in a way that some will find difficult to understand.

Good Friday is a good day to die, especially when you have just been received into the Catholic Church.

[39] And one of those robbers who were hanged, blasphemed him, saying: If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. [40] But the other answering, rebuked him, saying: Neither dost thou fear God, seeing thou art condemned under the same condemnation?

[41] And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this man hath done no evil. [42] And he said to Jesus: Lord, remember me when thou shalt come into thy kingdom. [43] And Jesus said to him: Amen I say to thee, this day thou shalt be with me in paradise. [44] And it was almost the sixth hour; and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. [45] And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.Luke 23:39-45




2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a while Nilk. Have you given up posting?

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Entertaining Game Channel said...

Nice post. You can't miss This Best
Game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home