Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday To The Not Angry Black Woman




Friend --

Michelle's birthday is today -- and I think you'll agree with me when I say she's a pretty special woman.

So I hope you'll take a moment to sign her card before we deliver it. You can even leave a note if you'd like:

http://my.barackobama.com/For-Michelle

After all, everyone loves hearing from friends on their birthday. And the year ahead is going to be a tough one, so I know this card will mean the world to Michelle.

Thanks,

Jill


I think everyone should take time out to say Happy Birthday to the First Not-Angry Black Woman of the USA.

After all, she deserves it.

According to Jill Biden that is.

Mind you, the amount of mail I get from Team Barry asking for donations or subscriptions is phenomenal.

So, I signed, just to see where the links would take me, and wouldn't you know it?




Another(!) site asking for donations.



I was going to donate $10 and see where the site would lead me to next, and if it would accept payments from Oz, but I'm a legal US citizen (although not a natural born one and thus ineligible for the Presidency. Not that stopped our mate Barry), so that would defeat the purpose.

I wonder how many foreign donors he'll be getting this year? And will Michelle give up the belts as a birthday gift to the rest of us?

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Merilyn said...

Every time I slip over here, I come back to this photo and shake my head, don't know who helps this lady to pick her clothes out, but whoever it is should be sacked, pronto.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Merilyn said...

Every time I slip over here, I come back to this photo and shake my head, don't know who helps this lady to pick her clothes out, but whoever it is should be sacked, pronto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home