Sunday, July 09, 2006

The TMI Files. Plenty Of Dust, But No Bunnies.

I've not forgotten to post lately; just been busy with work and child and pretending to do housework.

For the amusement of any readers who haven't deserted me, a selection of gems from Magilla.

So I'm trying to catch up on my email, when suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I spot: A half naked child bouncing around the hallway. She's very good at taking herself to the loo these days, although I get called to ensure the wiping has gotten everything. Rather than being paged this time, though, I was greeted with said bouncy child and the words: "I've got a bunny tail! I've got paper in my bottom!"

I think it's one of those things that you had to be there for, but if you've got your own rugrats you've no doubt been priviliged to hear words like that.

Then there was the time when she was on the telephone. I only heard her side of the conversation:
Magilla: I didn't pick my nose today.
Pause (I think I caught muffled laughter from the phone).
Magilla: I didn't pick my nose and eat it today.
Pause (for more choking on the other end).
Magilla: Ooh, I just farted. Silly me!
(definitely laughter on the other end!)

So what do people expect from (nearly) 4 year olds on the telephone?

4 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Jai Normosone said...

"I didn't eat brocolli today either" :)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Nilk said...

Jai, she doesn't eat broccoli most days!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jai Normosone said...

Obscure reference to the joke:

Q: What's the difference between broccoli and snot?
A: Kids won't eat broccoli.

But then, I thought you would have worked that out anyway :)

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe, lots of that kind of talk around here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home