Thursday, March 16, 2006

The TMI Files. Looking After Your Pets.

So we have three cats here at the moment. The Fat Cat, and the boys (M & P). The boys are brothers and a long way from fat. They are also fed on the Hill's Science Diet.

The Fat Cat is fed on chopped roo and some cat biscuits. If I run out of roo, she gets fish or chicken or any other meat we are eating. Except for beef - she's allergic to that.

While I was away, we ran out of roo, so the Godmother was feeding the Fat Cat with tuna. No problems there.

One of the boys (P) had been sick, and was back in shape. He's developed quite an appetite, and has been helping himself to any tuna left over.

Today, however, there is kangaroo back in the fridge, and so the Fat Cat is back onto that. P got a serve of tuna to himself, although he didn't eat it all.

Not to worry, Magilla saved the day.

She came along, looked at the dish on the ground, said: "Mmmm, fish!Yummy in my tummy!" and helped herself.

I had to pretend that I didn't see that or I would have fallen over laughing.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit - hard to be controversial about a bloody cat!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Jai Normosone said...

Yeah you can! Feeding half the coat of arms to a quadrapet!

One of my moggies goes spastic at roo meat. Doesn't eat much of anything until she gets that. Goes like the energizer bunny (or whatever the hell it is) until there is no more.

At least she now listens to me when I explain to her that a yak is a furry buffalo that you keep in the backyard - not what she should be doing on the carpet!

Smart cat :)

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can get a ticket back to Israel Meyer!

shit, i will even drive you to the airport.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home