Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My New Hero!



I love a bloke who can take the piss out of himself, and the latest one to cross the horizon is Ronn Moss. He just keeps on popping up on the tv, his latest effort being an ad for fruit juice.

I'm not a fan of his, and about all I know is that he's been on The Bold and the Beautiful for near on a hundred years and also does a David Hasselhoff with a bit of a recording career.

The only times I've ever seen him, he's been taking the mickey out of himself. The few interviews I've read of him have all included him raving about Australia and wanting to move here and raise his kids.

He also did a mock soap with one of our weeknight talkshow hosts called Ridge and Rovina which was an absolute cack! Unfortunately, I've not been able to find any clips online so far, but I did manage to find a still:




I reckon in a few more years he'll be able to take over from the Hoffinator as the AntiChrist.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Caz said...

Yeah, Ron Moss has been making a lot of extra pocket money from Oz, year after year, for a long time now. He really does seem to like the place though, because he comes down here a lot, so you have to figure he means it when he says he wouldn't mind living here - unlike most celebrities, who are forced (by our deep & meaningful journo's) into oohing & aahing about how great Oz is, even though all they got to see was the airport and a couple of hotel rooms.

The fruit juice ads are funny.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jai Normosone said...

So he's not an Aussie? I've been trying to work out whether the advert was implying that he was a real Aussie or not. I have to admit that he does a good "bloody oath" for an import :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home