Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The TMI Files. Why Are My Stalkers All Women?

Years ago, when I was young and foolish, I got involved with the Wrong Tosser. I was silly enough to be involved for a few years, then got uninvolved and went on to have the best revenge of living well.

This particular person is not the sort you'd take home to meet the parents (I did that, and they thought he was a wanker). Fidelity wasn't his strong suit would be the most diplomatic way to phrase that, I suppose.

So he had close female friends who were very close, and also had problems with me.

One staked out his house and followed me home one night.

Another had her friends stake out his house and check out my comings and goings. Oh, and also my car rego. I wasn't very happy about that.

But that's all okay, since it's ancient history.

Stalkers, now.....

Sometimes we meet people and they become friends, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they think they become your friends and they haven't.

That's happened to me recently.

I met woman a few years back and we became friendly. It was a rather one-sided friendship and got to the stage where we no longer spoke. That suited me fine.

Then she started calling again, and wants to be friends because she doesn't have anyone else.

I've stopped taking her calls or her messages and the other day she lobbed on the doorstep.

Hopefully she will stay away, but I think I need a dog.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

She's more of the funsucking type, I think.

I've heard her on the phone with the ex and it's pretty ugly, so not someone you'd want your kids around, but I don't see her getting aggressive on me.

She's just persistent, and as she doesn't really have any Friends, I've been latched on to.

Unfortunately for her, nothing is ever, ever, ever her fault and she makes sure that everyone knows it.

Her main reason for dropping around was because she needed some text books that I have. Since I've not used them in forever, and am unlikely to do so (electrolysis was never my thing) she can keep them. Just frees up space in the bookcase for Spencer, and Trifkovic, and the rest on my wishlist.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

Thanks for asking. :)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Jai Normosone said...

BARK! BARK! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! BARK! BARK! WOOF!

(I'm just applying for the job.... :)

BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
GRRRR-RRRR-RRRRR!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home