Monday, October 10, 2011

Where's Big Counterjihad When You Need It?


Over at Gov and Vlad Tepes a call has gone out for assistance.

The remarkable Fjordman is in somewhat straightened circumstances, so a few of us are helping put the word out for him. He hasn't had a blog of his own for years, although that has not stopped his productivity.

What did slow him down, however, was the Norwegian gunman Breivik naming him (among others) as being a bit of an inspiration*. I personally think that Breivik's 'manifesto' is a load of tripe. Breivik talks of christianity, say's he's not one, and yet gets wheeled out as being a fundamentalist christian. As someone who is into Extreme Popery, I call bullshite.

In the meantime, and along with everything else, Fjordman has now pretty much lost everything - job, home, country. I've got a cat he could have, but that's no use when there's nowhere to keep it.

He does have a few (for him) words over at Vlad's which I'll paste here:

Hello from Peder Jensen alias Fjordman. I will continue writing under one name or the other and hope to publish several books in the next year and a half, but after the Breivik case in Norway, which I got mixed up in against my will, I no longer have a job and I am also moving out of my old flat in Oslo, which I already left weeks ago. There are always some costs involved in moving to a different location and creating a new life somewhere else. If you have enjoyed some of my essays in the past I would be grateful if you donated a few bucks this time. Think of it as a Fjordman Relocation Fund. Just mark the donations as being for me and I will get it via Vlad’s fine website.

Thank you, and thank you for all the support and kind words I get from long-time readers.

Peder


This is not quite a twilight bark - more a twilight blog.

*very interesting review of Breivik's 'manifesto' by someone of the left-persuasion. I'm not sure she's read the Reliance, or the hadiths or the Hedaya, but that's only to be expected. A few weeks with HuT might help her with a few things. Like the fact that muslims believe that sharia law is Allah's Law for all men for all time, so whether she agrees with it or not is irrelevant.

That's not conspiracy theory, neither is it conspiracy that a man has been hounded out of his home for writing some hard-hitting essays that focus on the Decline and Fall of Western Civilisation.

We're just not supposed to mention the islamists because we're not allowed to hurt feelings.

Please check out the post over at VladTepes, and if you can donate money to assist Fjordman, please do. If you can't, then linklove and prayers are most welcome also.

crossposted at Tizonas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home