Friday, February 05, 2010

I Love Justin's Dad.

I've been on twitter for a few months now, but I'm not into it much. It's more something to dip into every now and then.

Until now....

The Godmother suggested I check out Shit My Dad Says.

As Justin's brief bio says,
I'm 29. I live with my 74-year-old dad. He is awesome. I just write down shit that he says


After reading some of what his dad say, I love his dad, too:



"Pressure? Get married when you want. Your wedding's just one more day in my life I can't wear sweat pants." 5:58 AM Dec 11th, 2009 from web

"I don't need more friends. You got friends and all they do is ask you to help them move. Fuck that. I'm old. I'm through moving shit." 6:00 AM Nov 17th, 2009 from web

"You look just like Stephen Hawking...Relax, I meant like a non-paralyzed version of him. Feel better?... Fine. Forget I said it."

"Oh please, you practically invented lazy. People should have to call you and ask for the rights to lazy before they use it." 3:44 AM Nov 2nd, 2009 from web

"Remember how you used to make fun of me for being bald?...No, I'm not gonna make a joke. I'll let your mirror do that." 3:15 AM Oct 15th, 2009 from web





Okay, I'll stop here, or else I'll just c&p the whole lot.

Go read it yourself.

There's a lot of fun and some wisdom in there.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger James said...

I knew the first right wing blog chick with a good wit and a nice butt would be married in Au-fucking-stralia.

Damn you, continental drift. DAMN YOU TO HELL.

"...and what ye shall curse under the heavens shall be accursed in Heaven by the Father"

Revelations 2;16...thus it came to happen that God would have to curse tectonic land formation processes. And God was none too pleased.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Nilk said...

I'm married? Holy Cow, James, when did that happen?

Can you send me the pics and a copy of the certificate, please?

If we're going for quotes, I rather like Dennis the Peasant.

I do like Rev, though. And check out Gen 9:11-15. At least the polar bears are safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home