Monday, September 22, 2008

With Friends Like This, Who Needs Dialogue?

Anonymised for privacy purposes. My mate runs a rather nice blog blog, and likes to keep things nice. Here is a sample of some email received from an admirers. Apart from that, all the grammar and other semantic tricks are intact.


From: "Web Admin"
To: My mate.
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:50:49 -0500
Subject: My mate's blog.



Hi :)

I am contact you regarding your amazing Blog [rather moderate and well-moderated anti-jihad blog]
I am an Iraqi and i am live in Iraq-Baghdad
I just want to say FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR DIRTY RELIGION
FUCK YOU AND FUCK ALL THE JEWISH
REALLY DIRTY PEOPLE WITH DIRTY RELIGION
there is a lot of Jewish live here, with really beauty jewish girls
we are FUCKING THEM HERE
they have a BIG ass and really amazing BOOBS
LIKE UR BEAUTY MOM :))
can i request you something :)
Can u send me your mom to FUCK HERE?
I guess that she is very AMAZING like ur SITE :)) :))
JUST SUCK MY DICK DIRTY JEWISH :))
let me say you something man
IF we was not FUCKED your mom you was not making that site
Do you accept it?
There must be an reason that you hate us!
:))

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP UR FUCKIN ASS HOLE CLOSED
Is this OK For YOU?
ok SUCK MY DICK NOW :))

Have a nice day ;)
BYE BYE

--
Thanks
Best Regards
[12:09:37 PM] my mate says: email of the day

3 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Hucbald said...

Ah, the perfect exemplar of the Religion of Peace, Tolerance, and Harmony ™.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some right nice folk. OH yeah.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger MathewK said...

Good heavens, that's a lotta hate there. You sure it wasn't some leftist moron, you know the one thing they have in common with the Jihadists is hate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home