Marine Corps Entrance Exam.MARINE CORPS ENTRANCE EXAM
Subject: Marine Entrance Exam
Time Limit: 3 weeks
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions-OR-give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3.Would you ask William Shakespeare to:
___a. build a bridge
___b. sail the ocean
___c. lead an army or
___d. WRITE A PLAY!!!!
4. What religion is the Pope?(check only one)
5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
6.What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given?(approximately)
8. What are people in America's far north called?
9. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five:
11. Where does rain come from?
____b. a 7-11
____d. the sky
12. Can you explain Einstein's Therory of Relativity?
13. What are coat hangers for?
14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium-OR-spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?
17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
____a. New York
18. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?
19. What does NBC(National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?
20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when(approximately)?
*You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify.